Wedding season is on its way, and the family at Lino’s is here to help you plan the perfect wedding reception for you, your spouse, your family, and guests! We know the wedding planning process can be a little overwhelming, so we’ve put together some of our top things to look for when choosing your wedding reception venue!
1. Plenty Of Space. It goes without saying that you want to make sure that your reception space has plenty of space for dining, dancing, entertainment, and socialization. At Lino’s, our banquet facility can accommodate parties up to 200. (P.S. Also make sure there’s enough on-site parking for guests.)
2. Privacy. This can vary based on location, but make sure your party is separate from other group events, or public areas. We offer a completely separate special events area that offers complete privacy for your party!
3. Accommodating Colors. If you have a vision or theme for your reception, make sure your reception venue’s décor complements that vision. We welcome you to add to our Lino’s banquet décor with florals and centerpieces, and we offer a variety of table linens to help make your dream reception a reality.
4. Plenty of Power. When visiting venues, make sure there are enough power outlets around the room for your entertainment. And, make sure that power access is sufficient where you’ll be placing your DJ or band.
5. Helpful, Friendly Banquet Coordinators. This is a must for any wedding reception. You’ll be spending quite a bit of time on the phone, and in person with your reception venue, so it helps to make sure you’re working with the right people. At Lino’s, Kelley, Jessica, and Celeste are here for you – as is the whole Battista family!
Let Lino’s help make your wedding day dreams a reality – Give us a call today at 815-397-2077 to tour our banquet facilities and to learn more!